ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law
This qualification is a 120-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent to the second year of a university degree. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to university and, when taken in combination with the ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Law, allows learners to progress onto an LLB top-up degree programme (the final year of university). ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law at LCPS College.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in-class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law.
Learners are able to:
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Teacher support
- LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Assignments briefing
- Excellent quality of study notes
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- LCPS Student ID card
This programme is accredited by Gov Ofqual Awarding body ATHE
The program is available in 2 duration modes:
- 08 Month ( fast track)
- 12 Month
Learner can select one mode of study
- Blended Learning
The learner must be 18 +
- level 4 qualification in law or legal studies such as the Level 4 in Law or,
- Equivalent international qualifications
Learners are required to complete 4 units to achieve the 120 credits required to gain the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law
|Equity and Trusts||5||30|
|Law of Tort||5||30|
On successful completion of ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions onto LLB top-up degree programme.
Assessment is via assignment submission only