BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care (Top-Up) (online) (University of Derby) equips you with the expertise needed to lead, change and understand business and management on both a national and global perspective. This programme is designed for and with both learners and employers in mind. BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care (Top-Up) will benefit learners who wish to pursue an enterprising Business and Management course to gain employment, enhance their career or achieve a qualification that recognizes their experience.
Study Online BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care, Top-Up course from the University of Derby. Using innovative technologies that give you the opportunity to collaborate, discuss and debate issues in Business, Management, and related fields, this course is designed to give you more confidence in your ability to lead a team, deal with complex situations and communicate effectively via written reports and presentations. While being taught by academics who are industry leaders with direct influence and knowledge of the industry you are entering, you will network with mature and experienced peers who share real-life and professional experiences with one another. BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care (Top-Up).
Working in the health and social care sector can often be demanding and fast-paced, making it difficult to take time out to study. Studying online gives you the flexibility to study part-time, alongside your existing commitments from anywhere in the world so you can improve your career prospects whilst also focusing on making a difference.
Integrative Care is increasingly being practiced around the world, it is a global trend that covers complex and comprehensive fields with many different approaches and definitions of the concept. More and more practitioners are being called upon to lead the change towards this concept within their organisation, both practically and strategically.
12 – 14 Months.
BSc (Hons) Integrative Health and Social Care (Top-Up) programme is delivered:
- 240 credits at Level 5 in a related subject area including, but not limited to, health and social care, social work, health promotion, or youth work
- OTHM – Both Level 4 and Level 5 in Management for Health and Social Care – the equivalent of 240 credits.
- Integrating Practices
- Preparing for Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- Research and Evidence in Practice
- Advanced Concepts in Palliative Care
- Educating in health and social care
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Healthcare Policy and Practice
- Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
- Partnerships in Dementia Care
- Public Health: UK and International Perspectives
- Relationships Informed by Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Social Consequences of Dementia Care
- Working with Vulnerable People
Teaching Methods and Style
This course is assessed through 100% coursework with a range of methods, such as essays, research reports, presentations, group work, and practical reports.
This course is ideal for anyone working in the health and social care sector who is looking to further their career and pursue a degree. This would suit workers who are looking to develop their careers in health and social care.
LCPS working in partnership with Derby University for recruitment only The programme offered and delivered by Derby University
If you have any questions and want to know the fees please email us or call us or apply here