Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Engineering has been developed to allow learners to gain understanding and knowledge across a range of Engineering practices.
The qualification enables learners to develop essential knowledge in areas such as engineering principles, design technology, electricity, mechanics, statistics and mathematics.
Successful completion of this qualification will prepare learners for employment in the engineering sector or further learning.
Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal (24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email (Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The program is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 months
- 12 months
This course is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)
- Blended Learning
Level 3 qualifications can be offered to learners from age 16.
The OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Engineering consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 60 credits, 600 hours Total
Qualification Time (TQT) and 240 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit Title||Credit||GLH|
Successful completion of the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Engineering provides learners with the opportunity for workplace and academic progressions to a wide range of OTHM Level 4 diplomas or Bsc/Ba in University first year
Assessment is via assignment submission No Exams