OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care is for people who want to work in Health and Social Care, or may already be working in Health and Social Care and would like to develop their knowledge and skills to become a future manager. The course is for people of all ages and professional backgrounds ranging from school and college leavers to more mature students. The Social Services and Well-being Act 2014 means that anyone working in health and social care should be learning and improving their practice on an ongoing basis. So, this diploma will help to develop your knowledge, skills, and experience as a contemporary Health and Social Care Practitioner, giving you the confidence to apply for management roles should you wish to do so now or in the future.
London College of Professional Studies provides various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning, and in-class. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The learners can choose the course duration from Three options.
- 3 Months (Fast Track)
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
This Diploma in Health and Social Care is accredited by Ofqual regulated Awarding body (OTHM)
The learner can select one method of study:
- Blended Learning
- This health and social care qualification is designed for learners aged 16 and above.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|H/618/5284||Responsibilities of a Health and Social Care worker||10||20||100|
|T/618/5287||Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care||10||20||100|
|F/618/5289||Effective Communication and Ethical Practice in Health and Social Care||10||20||100|
|F/618/5292||Health, Safety, and Wellbeing in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
|J/618/5293||Person-centered Approaches in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
|L/618/5294||Effective Handling of Information in Health and Social Care Settings||10||20||100|
Learners completing the OTHM Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Health and Social Care will allow progress to:
- The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in health and social care; or
Directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission.
|Fee||£900 ( Including VAT )|