The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to equip learners with the underpinning knowledge and to possess the understanding and skills required for a career in the health and social care sector at a managerial level. The Diploma in health and social care management enables learners to demonstrate their skills by producing evidence from their work activities, to meet national occupational standards. Learners will acquire care management skills in the Health and Social Care sector.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study at their convenience.
Learners are able to:
- Access All course materials, including online modules and written assignments
- Gain Teacher support
- Access LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Acquire Assignments briefing
- Receive Excellent quality of study notes
- Obtain Assignment marking and feedback
- Access Free Online library.
- Gain Fully accredited UK courses
- Receive Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- Gain Full support until the completion of the course
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
6 Month (Fast Track)
The OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Managing Quality in Health and Social Care Settings (20 credits)
- Principles of Leadership and Management (20 credits)
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care Settings (20 credits)
- Resource Management in Health and Social Care (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM) an Ofqual Regulated Awarding Body.
The programme is delivered in 2 methods:
- Blended Learning
For entry of Diploma in Social Care management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent overseas qualification as recognised by UK.
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification provides learners with the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant OTHM Level 7 Diplomas.
You can further study OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management which will make learners eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
Assessment is via assignment submission.
LCPS learners can get progressions to the following Universities.
- University of Derby
- University of Northampton
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Portsmouth
- and others.
|Fee||£1200 ( Including VAT )|