The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally. Successful completion of Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to open more doors in their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
The Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Qualification will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and In-class learning. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and we also provide students with the LCPS online portal where they can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The programme is available in 3 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
- 12 Month
This Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM)
The programme is delivered in 2 methods:
For entry in this qualification, learners must possess:
- An Honours’ degree in a related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|F/508/2010||Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management||15||75||150|
|J/508/2011||Operations Design and Management||15||75||150|
|L/508/2012||International Logistics and Transport||15||75||150|
|R/508/2013||Supply Chain Planning and Management||15||75||150|
|Y/508/2014||Procurement and Purchasing||15||75||150|
|D/508/2015||Supply Chain and Operations Strategy||15||75||150|
|K/508/2017||Sustainable Logistics Management||10||50||100|
|T/508/0626||Business Research Methods||20||100||200|
Achieving the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further studies. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual, learners are eligible to progress to a Master’s top-up programme at many optional universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Assessment is via assignment submission.
|Fee||£1440 ( Including VAT )|