The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance is one of the best courses to study at London College of Business Studies. This course is for Accounting and Finance professionals and is at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth. Many accountants occupy key managerial positions in business, yet few are qualified managers. In the increasingly complex modern business environment, there is a high demand for skilled professionals who can work flexibly in teams across business boundaries.
The objective of the Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is to provide learners with an understanding of:
- contemporary and specialised approaches to accountancy and finance
- key practical, theoretical, and empirical issues, and academic research
- the complexity of the ever-changing legal framework in which the financial sector operates
- the latest developments in accountancy and reporting required by local, national, and European government. This qualification is designed for learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial services industry, professional accountancy, banking and finance or management. The qualification equips learners with the essential skills and knowledge needed to pursue high level careers in all types of organisations in the public and private sector and within industry and commerce, both in the UK and abroad. The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification also provides learners with the opportunity to work toward a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
London College of Professional Studies provide various flexible delivery methods to its learners which include blended learning, online learning, distance learning and in class. The learners can choose the mode of study as per their choice and convenience. Learners are able to interact with tutors and we also provide students with the LCPS online portal where they can see all the study notes, assignments briefing and online library.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance is available in 2 duration modes:
- 6 Month
- 9 Month
This Level 7 Diploma in Accounting & Finance is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (OTHM).
The Diploma in Accounting & Finance programme Level 7 is delivered in 2 methods:
- Blending Learning
For entry onto the OTHM Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification, learners must possess:
- An Honours’ degree in a related subject or a UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification consists of 6 mandatory units.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory Units||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|Y/615/3237||Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance||20||100||200|
|D/615/3238||Global Finance and Strategy||20||100||200|
|H/615/3242||Strategic Financial Management||20||100||200|
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue with further study. Learners are eligible to progress to a Master’s Top-up programme at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing.
Assessment is via assignment submission.