Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency .
Students studying for the Diploma in Cyber Security will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding; the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 1 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition
with clear career goals;
Learners who possess a level 2 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
Learners are required to complete the five mandatory units to achieve the 50 credits required to gain the Level 2 Business Beginners in Cyber Security Diploma
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSB01||Cyber Security: What is ‘Hacking’?||2||10||100||60|
|CSB02||Cyber Attack Methods||2||10||100||60|
|CSB03||Computer and Data Use : Laws and
|CSB04||Mobile Device and Data: Security Issues and
|CSB05||Cyber Security Solutions||2||10||100||60|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 2 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
will allow progress to:
- the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Counter Terrorism for Business Management, or
- directly into employment in an associated
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI
Monthly Payment breakdown
Initial Deposit + Administration charge ( including registration)
(The instalment plan incurs an additional fee of £100)
4 Monthly instalments
£ 113 Each Month