Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
The qualification has been created to develop those learners who are looking to choose, or already have chosen, a career in a business-related sector but require basic knowledge and competences in the field of Cyber Security (which includes sub-disciplines of compliance, digital media risk management, security risk management, to name a few) without undertaking any technical level of proficiency .
Students studying for the Diploma in Cyber Security will be expected to develop the following skills during the programme of study:
The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding;the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge which will enable individuals to meet changing environments and risks
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is available in 2 delivery modes:
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition
with clear career goals;
Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management and/or risk management.
Learners are required to complete the six mandatory units to achieve the 60 credits required to gain the Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|CSM01||Threat and Risk: Expecting the Unexpected||3||10||100||60|
|CSM02||Network Architecture: Communications and
|CSM03||Mobile Device and Data Risks||3||10||100||60|
|CSM04||Investigations and Incident Response||3||10||100||60|
|CSM05||Solutions: Future-Proofing your Business||3||10||100||60|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Cyber Security Management and Operations
can progress to:
the QUALIFI Level 4 Diploma in Cyber Security,or
- directly into employment in an associated
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI
Monthly Payment breakdown
Intial Deposit ( including registration)
6 Monthly instalments