This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. Management of a range of business operations and functions and challenges for organisations will introduce Learners to theory, practice and models that will provide valuable knowledge and know-how.
The objectives of this Qualification are to:
- provide career path support to Learners who wish to develop their care and career opportunities in their chosen sector;
- improve understanding of the business environment, organisations and how they are managed and developed; and
- develop skills and abilities in Learners to support their professional development.
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition
with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their
careers in business management.
The Diploma requires 3 Mandatory Units and a minimum of 1 Optional Units
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|CTBM301||History of Terrorism in Business Communities||3||150||15|
|CTBM302||Understanding Personnel Protection||3||150||15|
|CTBM303||Protecting Assets and Infrastructure||3||150||15|
|Unit Reference||Optional Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|CTBM304||An Introduction to Cyber Security||3||150||15|
|CTBM305||Terrorism, Human Rights & Law||3||150||15|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism will allow progress to:
- The QUALIFI Level 4 Certificate in Business Management, or
- The first year of undergraduate study in a related subject;
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI
Monthly Payment breakdown
Intial Deposit ( including registration)
6 Monthly instalments
£ 160 each month