OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance is a specialised branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardised guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarised, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet.
it’s important to point out that the purpose of OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is available in 2 delivery modes:
- Blended Learning
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification, learners must possess:
• Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
• Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
• Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
|Unit Ref. No.||Mandatory unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|R/617/3292||The Accountant’s Environment||20||80||200|
|L/617/3288||Management Concepts and Practice||20||80||200|
Learners completing the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business will allow progress to:
- OTHM Level 5 Diplomas, including the Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification.
- The Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme. For more information visit University Progressions page in this website.
Assessment is via assignment submission
This programme is accredited by Ofqual Awarding body (Othm)
Monthly Payment breakdown
Intial Deposit ( including registration)
6 Monthly instalments