OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance is a specialised branch of accounting that keeps track of a company’s financial transactions. Using standardised guidelines, the transactions are recorded, summarised, and presented in a financial report or financial statement such as an income statement or a balance sheet.
it’s important to point out that the purpose of OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification is not to report the value of a company. Rather, its purpose is to provide enough information for others to assess the value of a company for themselves.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is available in 2 delivery modes:
- Blended Learning
- In class
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits
|Unit Ref. No.||Unit title||Credit||GLH||TQT|
|M/617/3297||Financial Planning and Control||20||80||200|
|H/617/3295||Taxation Principles and Practices||20||80||200|
|Y/617/3293||Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility||20||80||200|
Learners completing the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business will allow progress to:
- Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Business, and other relevant OTHM Level 6 Diplomas student can apply or
- The Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business has been developed with career progression and professional recognition in mind.
- As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)
- Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into the final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree. For more information visit University Progressionspage in this website.
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by OTHM regulated by Ofqual
Monthly Payment breakdown
Intial Deposit ( including registration)
6 Monthly instalments