Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full-time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The programme is available in 2 delivery modes:
- In class
The Qualifications have been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 5 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in the business sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
The Diploma requires 5 Mandatory Units.
|Unit Reference||Mandatory Units||Level||TQT||Credits|
|BA602||Management of Sales force||6||200||20|
|BA603||Strategic Marketing Management||6||200||20|
|BA605||Research Project including Research Methods||6||400||40|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration will allow progress to:
- any QUALIFI Level 7 Diploma, or
- the first year of postgraduate study, or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI
Monthly Payment breakdown
Intial Deposit ( including registration)
6 Monthly instalments
£ 180 each month