Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
This suite of Qualifications provides a realistic and broad opportunity for Learners seeking career and professional development. They will support Learners in realising their potential and by association the prospects of the organisations they work with or for. The issues and concepts dealt with as part of this suite of Qualifications are best explored through exposure to organisations, for any full time Learners work placements are encouraged so that genuine experience and insight can be gained. Problem solving and creativity are attributes encouraged and developed in Learners through all the Units.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills.
The programme is available in 2 duration modes:
The Qualification has been designed to be accessible without artificial barriers that restrict access and progression
Level 7 Qualification or;
In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal Qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
The Level 8 Diploma focuses upon developing understanding, skills and abilities to equip the Learner with the awareness and aptitudes to be an effective strategic manager and leader.
Learners must complete the 8 mandatory units to achieve the Diploma.
|700||Leadership Qualities and Practice||7||20|
|801||Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager||8||20|
|802||Strategy Development in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||20|
|803||Strategic Planning in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||20|
|804||Strategic Direction in Cross Border and Global Organisations||8||20|
|806||Culture and its Impact on Strategy||8||20|
Learners completing the QUALIFI Level 8 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership will allow progress to:
- A university partner to discuss a research proposal for MPhil/PhD, or
- Directly into employment in an associated profession
Assessment is via assignment submission
The programme is accredited by QUALIFI
Option No: 1
Option No: 2
Monthly Payment breakdown
Initial Deposit ( including registration)
8 Monthly instalments
£ 260 each month